- Q: Do you do Free Quotes?
A: Yes, we provide no obligation free quotes after inspecting the job.
- Q: What areas do you cover?
A: Most of our work is within cities of Bloomington and Ellettsville
- Q: How much do you charge?
A: Our quotes and our hourly rate varies depending on location and the size of the works. Please contact us for a quotation.
- Q: How do you handle Health & Safety?
A: The health and safety of our staff, clients and members of the public is our number one priority.
- Q: Are you fully insured?
A: Yes, we have all necessary insurance required by law, such as workers compensation.
- Q: Do you do small jobs?
A: Yes, we do. No job is too small for painting or property maintenance.
- Q: Do I need to buy or supply anything?
A: The choice is yours:
- Option 1: We can supply all the labor and materials to do the entire job, or;
- Option 2: You supply all or part material to your budget and taste and we supply the labor.
- Q: Is your work guaranteed?
A. Yes. All of our workmanship is guaranteed for 5 years. The paint itself is guaranteed by the paint manufacturer. At Lovell Bros we only use premium paints if a defect in workmanship appears and is reported to our company within the warranty period, we will inspect the affected areas and make any necessary repairs to the painted area. The guarantee from us shall be for repairing the defective paint area and not any consequential damages to substrates or anything else.
- Q: What should we do before painters arrive?
A: If not previously arranged, the following. Please prepare rooms for us by doing the following:
- Remove all pictures and paintings (leave nail holes if you plan to re-hang pictures in the same spot).
- Remove unwanted nails so the holes can be filled.
- Remove all small and fragile objects – tables, shelves and floors should be left empty.
- Remove all window treatments.
By providing clear access for our crew it will allow our painting professionals to do a more complete job.
It would be helpful also make arrangements to have any pets looked after during the job.
If you need help with heavy or high items please ask.
- Q: What will you do?
A: We will do the following:
- Move all furniture into the center of the room
- Cover furniture and lampshades with clear plastic.
- Remove and replace all switch plates.
- Cover all floors with drop sheets
- Tape skirting boards to prevent paint from dripping.
- Clean the room upon its completion.
After we leave, we recommend that you do the following:
- Open and close all windows every other day for 1-2 weeks to prevent sticking.
- Wait 2 weeks before paint is fully cured for aggressive wear and tear.